This post is all about BIOTIN
- Biotin in a complex B vitamin.
- The recommended amount is 3 mg per day
- Biotin is known for the following effects: stronger nails, healthy hair, and increased growth rate of hair
- Besides supplements, biotin can be found in soybeans, rice, peanut butter, walnuts
- If you are deficient in biotin the following symptoms can occur: dandruff, hair loss, seborrhea, and cradle crap (babies)
- With large amounts of alcohol and antibodies, biotin absorption is inhibited