- Apples protect the heart, prevent constipation, and cushions the joints.
- Avocados help to lower cholesterol, control blood pressure and improve the texture of the skin.
- Bananas strengthens the bones and blocks diarrhea.
- Blueberries help to fight cancer, stabilize blood sugar and boost the memory.
- Cherries lessen insomnia, slows the aging process and protects the heart.
- Grapefruits protect against heart attacks, promote weight loss and lowers cholesterol levels.
- Grapes improves weakened eyesight, treats kidney stones and enhances blood flow.
- Pineapples strengthens colds, aids digestion and cures colds.
- Watermelon helps weight loss, lowers cholesterol, helps to stop strokes and controls blood pressure.
Check out which foods fight cancer here.