- Turn off the television: Turning off the T.V. saves energy and you'll view less ads.
- Always review your purchases: Use your receipts! After 15 days of purchasing an item, decide if you truly need or want the item. If you decide you no longer want the item, you'll have enough time to return for a full refund!
- Drink more water: It's cheaper and healthier. It will save you money! You will not need to buy as many drinks at the grocery store. Also, it will save precious calories throughout the day!
- Try making things, instead of buying. Or try reusing items for different purposes!
- Check out and compare prices of electronics and clothes online, before you go to the mall.
These facts were partially derived from this article.