- Did you know that?
- Headaches are caused by constipation, allergies, the need for fresher air, pollutants, hunger, anxiety, infection and many other causes.
- Specific types of food can also cause headaches such as chocolate, wheat, sugar, MSG, hot dogs, vinegar and fermented foods.
- Here are some remedies:
- A cold compress can reduce the muscle spasms
- Include fiber, B vitamins, Vitamin A and iron in your diet
- Reduce your intake of salt and exercise regularly
- Breath deeply and get enough sleep
- Peppermint, Lavender and even primrose also help to alleviate headaches
Credit: Natural Remedies Encyclopedia