- Shaving your armpits when they are dry causes irritation. Use water & shaving cream to avoid razor bumps.
- To get rid of the flaky, dead skin try exfoliating your lips with a toothbrush and use a natural, moisturizing lip balm to keep it smooth.
- Wash your face with warm water to open your pores and get rid of the dirt on your face.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Here are some beauty tips:
- Blueberry juice boosts memory.
- It takes the food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
- With two forks and a charge, a pickle will emit light.
- Watermelons can cost up to $100 in Japan!
- Tomatoes were originally thought to be poisonous.
- The average French citizen eats 500 snails per year.