- Did you Know That? Fluoride is a pollutant. It is a waste product generated from copper production.
- Fluoride is mainly found in water and toothpaste. It is toxic and causes teeth discoloration and damage to the nervous and skeletal systems.
- Here's what you need to make your own fluoride-free toothpaste:
- Mix together: 5 tsp. of baking soda, 1/4 tsp. of sea salt, 5 tsp. of vegetable glycerin, 2 tsp. of aloe vera gel and 10 drops of peppermint, cinnamon or spearmint oil into the consistency of a gel paste.
- Additionally, there are filters that can remove fluoride from tap water.
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Friday, January 6, 2012
- According to U.S. laws, a beer commercial can never show a person actually drinking beer.
- It was illegal to sell E.T. dolls in France because there is a law against selling dolls without human faces.
- The phrase 'rule of thumb' is derived from and old English law which stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
- In Samoa, it is illegal to forget your wife’s birthday.
- In Finland, traffic fines are calculated as a percentage of the offender’s income.
- In Blythe, California, a person would have had to own at least two cows before he can be permitted to wear cowboy boots in public.