- The Baby Ruth candy bar was actually named after Grover Cleveland's baby daughter, Ruth.
- There is more real lemon juice in Lemon Pledge furniture polish than in Country Time Lemonade.
- The first product to have a bar code was Wrigleys gum!
- The first breakfast cereal ever produced was Shredded Wheat.
Monday, July 18, 2011
Did you Know that? There are in fact many natural oils that stimulate hair growth. Our personal favorites are rosemary, coconut and castor oil.
- Rosemary oil works wonderfully by increasing the blood flow to the scalp. It also strengthens hair.
- Coconut oil works as a great moisturizer and sealant of moisture for the scalp and hair.
- Castor oil works as a thickening agent and increases the width of individual hair strands.
- A great way to apply oil is to bend down and gently massage the oils into your head for 10 minutes.
- This position increases the blood flow to the head and helps to increase hair growth.