- Rosemary oil works wonderfully by increasing the blood flow to the scalp. It also strengthens hair.
- Coconut oil works as a great moisturizer and sealant of moisture for the scalp and hair.
- Castor oil works as a thickening agent and increases the width of individual hair strands.
- A great way to apply oil is to bend down and gently massage the oils into your head for 10 minutes.
- This position increases the blood flow to the head and helps to increase hair growth.
Monday, July 18, 2011
Natural Oils that Stimulate Hair Growth
Did you Know that? There are in fact many natural oils that stimulate hair growth. Our personal favorites are rosemary, coconut and castor oil.