Did you know that? There are many natural remedies & tips about dealing with sunburn
- The hottest hours of the day are between 10 A.M and 2 P.M.
- Try to avoid staying outside for long periods during these hours
- To treat sunburn, put cold water on to the burn.
- Aloe-Vera gel and tea tree oil are effective at treating sunburn also.
- Yogurt, skim milk and Vitamin E have also been known to aid sunburn
- Avoid using products that contain alcohol and mineral oil on the burnt are for at least 3 months.