- Deep fried chocolate bars contain about 850 calories per bar.
- Chocolate will kill dogs and horses!
- 3 Musketeers Bars were originally made in 3 separate sections of chocolate, strawberry and vanilla.
- The world’s most expensive chocolates are Chocopolgie French Black Truffles by Knipschildt at $2,600 per pound.
- Pope Clement XIV was killed with a cup of poisoned chocolate in 1774.
- The world’s oldest chocolates are 106 years old. A tin of chocolates from the coronation of King Edward VII from 1902.
- Facts from here
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Random Food Facts of the Day
These facts are all about one of my favorite things: CANDY!!!