- Clip coupons and organize them according to their expiration date! Only clip coupons for items that you are interested in purchasing.
- Look out for "mail in rebate" offers. Basically, you purchase an item for the full retail price within a store. Mail the receipt and UPC symbol for a full refund.
- Buy GENERIC brands! Usually they contain the same ingredients as brand name items. If you are spending extra money for organic or all-natural ingredients its not worth it!
- Use a shopping list to keep track of what you need to buy and stick to the list!
- Only buy things that you will use! If you have purchased something in the past that has not been used, or partially used! DO NOT repurchase!
- Grow a garden, for fresh fruits and vegetables!
Monday, October 10, 2011
How to save money when buying groceries
Did you Know That? You can still save money at the supermarket in these hard times :