There are tons of natural remedies that can improve your overall health and prevent cancer!
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day!
- Eat more fiber: You do not need to take fiber supplements to increase your fiber intake. Instead, begin by eating more dark green, leafy vegetables.
- Eat foods that are high in carotene. These fruits and vegetables are red, orange or yellow in color. For example, carrots, yams and tomatoes are high in carotene.
- Increase your intake of antioxidant herbs: Turmeric, Garlic, Ginseng and Olive Leaf are all excellent examples.
- Avoid processed, refined, junk and fried foods!
These tips were derived from the Natural Remedies Encyclopedia